Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've been watching you Dad!

This is Tyler's foot. And he has on two socks. Just like Dad. He was watching Ron takes his boots off the other day and noticed that he was wearing two socks. "You have two socks Daddy?"
And we knew it was all over. This child does EVERYTHING his dad does. Ron will come home in his workout clothes, then Tyler will go put his on. And he makes sure to have an undershirt just like Dad. Ron went in the bathroom to change and came out...then Tyler went into the bathroom to change and came out and put his clothes just like Ron put his. It is really cute...and annoying! I mean COME ON!!! I am with you 24/7 Ty! Don't you want to be just like me??? Just kidding. Really though it is sweet

And you know Ron loves every minute of it!!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Sooo cute. I love when he wears his work out clothes with the black gloves!