Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've got a feeling...

...that this weekend is going to be a good weekend....
Cierra had a sleepover with her friend and they went to Chickfila for a "Super Hero's" breakfast...turns out it was the wrong Saturday, but they still had fun. She also got to go see "Where the Wild Things Are."
She looks so cute as an Incredible:)

Dylan was finally able to have his sleepover for his birthday. Here he is with his friend Sheldon and Jonus.


At Skateland...I love that skating is still "in".


3 comments:

Gilbrides said...

Fun times! As always, the kids look so cute!

Heather said...

I have that song in my head now! LOVE IT!
Your kids are so cute! I love all the fun activities that you all get to do! You are such a fun Mom!

Erin said...

How fun! I love Cierra's costume! She is adorable! I really can't believe how big Dylan is getting. I wonder if he is taller then me yet....