Sunday, November 1, 2009

Two doctors, a Transformer, a GI Joe and an angel.

This year our Halloween was pretty mild compared to last year's. Recap on last year here.
We missed our Ward's Trunk or Treat because we were trying to exchange Dylan's costume at the last minute. The same costume that I had exchanged THREE different times. The kid is in between sizes for sure. So after spending an hour plus there we were too late for the Trunk or Treat.
We had a fun Halloween night though. We went with some friends to the Fall Festival on base and then trick or treating on base. The kids didn't get very much candy this year, which I was annoyed about at first, then thankful for because I stay home all day with that candy.
They had a great time and that's all it's about!
The pictures are out of order!


Jonah, er I mean MegaTron balancing a pumpkin on a spoon.

Tyler aka Dr. Love

Landon aka Dr. Death:)

A Seek and Find at the festival. I think he found a MOUSE!!!

The kids at Seaworld with our friends Karli and Kaden.

These two are the bestest buds. I love it so much.

Cierra was an angel...is an angel:)

The clan!
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!!

1 comments:

Gilbrides said...

So cute!! I love how Dylan and Jonah had to pose on top of the playhouse in that last picture!! Such a cute family. Glad Dylan finally had a great costume to wear. :)

(James actually came trick-or-treating with us last night and wanted to end early. I wish we would have gone to a few more houses--not for more candy but because it wasn't so cold last night and we were having a great time, but now I wish I had better self-control because all their candy keeps calling to me!) :)