Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spinlash Mascara

Cierra- Mom, do you want Spinlash Mascara?
Me- Sure, that would be great.
Cierra- It is really cool because it has two rotating brushes that lift and curl your eyelashes (no joke, she is telling me this).
Me- Really? That sounds pretty good.
Cierra- Yeah, and it comes with a mirror. And if you hurry you will get two Spinlashes but only one mirror.
Me- Oh, well how much is it?
Cierra- $19.95

Really, my daughter is trying to sell me something she saw on an infomercial? There is no hope. However, I find peace in knowing that she knows a good deal when she sees one;)

5 comments:

Dahle Family said...

And she is like her mother in that she wants to know the NEW to see if it really works. I love it.

The Bergquist Fam said...

how hilarious! thanks for sharing!

Lindsey said...

THAT IS WAY FUNNY!!MY KIDS DO THAT ALL THE TIME..BUT I AM WONDERING IF IT WORKS??SHE MIGHT HAVE A FUTURE IN SALES:)

Abbey said...

This cracks me up. Hunter and Cierra should get together. Hunter is the king of infomercials. He regularly recites them, something I'm not too proud of but it's still funny.

Heather said...

She sold me on it!! That sounds awesome!! What a sweetheart for thinking of you!!