Thursday, February 12, 2009

My pursuit of happiness

I have been on a pursuit of happiness. It is a heartfelt desire to enjoy my life NOW, not if this happens, or that happens.

A few months ago I was on a blog that had a link to this blog. What an amazing woman. Her and her husband were in a private plane crash last August and both suffered major burns. She just barely got out of the hospital. She now is blogging about her recovery. I love to go back into her archives and read about her family before the accident. What a beautiful family. When I am reading her posts I find myself wishing I could jump right into the picture with them. I wish I could meet her and just be around her. You can see from the pictures and tell from her words what an amazing person she is. She is definitely a woman who enjoys life and all it has to offer. She treasures being a wife and a mother.
I really hope you will check it out. This blog has inspired me and I hope it will inspire you too.

I really do believe that the secret to happiness is that there is no secret. And the cliche is true...life is what you make it.

Oh and for those of you who didn't know...Landon broke his leg a couple weeks ago. As I am writing this post he has started walking. He has a cast on and hasn't been able to move other than crawl. So this is great news!! YAY!!

P.S. I am sorry blogspot. I have been neglecting you and spending too much time with facebook;)

5 comments:

The Prices said...

how did he break his leg? Hope he is doing well. glad to see you back on blogspot!

Erin said...

Gosh Lame to only be on Facebook! lol:) Well we hope you will come back to blogger for good now! he he

OUR HOUSE said...

Welcome back.

Gilbrides said...

I hope Landon is doing much better! I am glad to hear that he is getting around better now. It must be so hard to have a cast on your leg!

PS. The lesson in Young Women's yesterday was "Finding Joy Now" I guess everybody needs to learn that lesson--I know I sure need reminding some days :)

Heather said...

Love your outlook on things!! I think I will have to copy you!! Life is good. . . as long as you keep teling yourself that. Right??!!

Sorry about poor little Landon!! I hope he gets better soon!!