Saturday, June 21, 2008

So not in the mood.

I was DRUG to the new Indiana Jones movie tonight by my dear husband. Poor guy...he has wanted to see it since it came out. I finally conceded and we went. Can I have that two hours of my life back please??? I seriously don't remember the last time I was so bored at a movie. I have seen the other ones and like them alright, but I guess I just wasn't in the mood tonight. I was so happy when it was finally over. I am not trying to be an Indiana Jones hater....so please don't get all crazy on me if you liked it.

Also...don't tell Ron....it will break his little heart;)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'M SO GOING TO GO CRAZY ON YA!!! HA HA HE HE HE!! HAVE NOT SEEN IT DON'T CARE TO SEE IT!! YOUR A NICER WIFE THEN ME.. I WOULD SAY OK HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!!! OK I WOULDN'T HAVE BUT I CAN PRETEND I'M TOUGH RIGHT????:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

well, if Ron reads this, I think he might just figure it out. Sorry you didn't like the movie, we haven't seen it yet.

Kristen said...

Don't feel bad...I didn't like it either! The best part was the huge coke and large buttery salted popcorn for me!! I think they should have left that in the 80's! I am with you there!

Abbey said...

Lets get the guys to watch the kids this weekend and go to a movie that WE would like!

Gilbrides said...

I have to agree that it wasn't the best movie and definitely not the best of the series. We saw it as a private showing for James's work party. The good part was, that it was scary enough that Lauren buried herself in James's arms. He was in heaven!

Melissa said...

Hey. Sorry you hated the movie. I always liked Indy, and I think I missed him, so I enjoyed it. Anyway, when you come on Thursday, bring bags or boxes. I've got lots of random crap to give away and since you and Abbey are the only ones going through it, you'll have lots to take home. Whatever you don't take is going in the garbage or to goodwill, so I hope you want some stuff. I guess I shouldn't call it crap if I want you to take it. Thanks for helping out, see you Thursday.

The Bergquist Fam said...

bummer about the movie, sorry you didn't like it. i want to see it, just to see it. i'm not a die hard indiana jones fan, but i have seen them and i'm curious about this one...

hey sorry i missed your call earlier this week i've been gone and just heard it last night.