Friday, June 13, 2008

Pathetic

So Dylan, Cierra, and Jonah are at their dad's. My house is very quiet...even with the babies. However, it is still a mess...which proves that the older kids clean up after themselves. Yay!
I am typing away with nothing really to say, but I feel a little lonely and want to read some more comments. So, shower me with comments. On the bright side I get to go on a date tonight with Ron. That should be fun. I need it. Poor guy. I am not a lot of fun right now. So, if you have a second give me a call...or come over...even better.

5 comments:

Desi said...

We all have days like that! It must be really quiet without the other kids home! Sometimes it's good to have some quiet time, but it can only get you so far. All the other times, we need our friends close to help bring up the cheer factor of our lives.

Thanks for always having a smile and bringing cheer to my life!

Lindsey said...

OOO I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE A DATE TONIGHT!!! I WOULD SO COME SEE YOU IF YOU WERE NOT SO DANG FAR AWAY!! DANG THE GAS PRICES!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING FOR YOUR DATE??

The Bergquist Fam said...

enjoy the quiet while you can. you might miss it later ;) you should take nap when the babies go down! naps are awesome and so rarely happen when you are a stay at home mom. i want to take a nap, can you tell??? oh well.

i hope you have so much fun on your date! dates are the best!!!

Abbey said...

I hope you guys have fun at the movies. I really wish we could have gone swimming...dang Costco!!
After camp we need to go out.

OUR HOUSE said...

Well, I can't come over today, but maybe sometime this year. I hope you can hold out until then. Thank goodness for phones, e-mail, and web cams so you can keep in touch with your kiddos while they're away from home. I'm sure they miss you just as much as you miss them.