Wednesday, May 19, 2010

{{bloom where you are planted}}

My kids are thriving here in Las Vegas. They have made so many new friends. They come home from school, drop their backpacks, use the restroom, grab a snack and then they are out the door until dinner time. Or we have 3 or 4 kids at our house at a time. It is wonderful. I love it! I am so thankful that they are having so much fun.
Life is good!!
Oh and we have a little girl at our house that just got her ears pierced for her impending 8th birthday. She was such a good sport. Didn't even cry. Just was a bit shocked that it hurt so much.
{{before}} In the chair...a little nervous. Like how Dylan, Landon and Ron are outside looking in? The little store could not accommodate our huge family. Haha.

{{after}} Still a little stunned.

4 comments:

Lamont said...

Cierra looks beautiful!

OUR HOUSE said...

I'm so glad that you guys are loving it there. I knew you would after Texas - we're Westcoasters:)

Kristen said...

Ahh Cierra. I love her earrings how fun! :) Looking pretty!!

Gilbrides said...

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying life in Vegas. Sometimes change is hard, and othertimes, it is such a blessing. Having kids with friends nearby is SO fun. Glad life is so good. Cierra is such a brave girl. Can't wait to see you soon! (all of you) :)