Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adoption

I have the absolute pleasure of knowing a really special peson and her family. My friend Audrey is one of the sweetest, most Christ-like people I have ever met and probably will ever meet. Her husband is our home teacher, her daughter and Cierra are best friends. She has helped me in more ways than she will ever know. I cherish the talks I have had with her, the advice she has given and the outlook she has helped me to adopt. I LOVE her!
So, why am I telling you this?? Well, her and her family are wanting to adopt a child. They have started a blog and I wanted to put the link up so you can go there. Maybe you know someone who knows someone who is looking for a loving home for their baby. I with absolute certainty say that any child that is adopted by them will be so blessed and loved. Heck, I wish they could adopt me;)
So, take the time to check out their story. Tell your family and friends. It would be so wonderful to have a hand in placing a child into a loving home.

0 comments: