Monday, October 20, 2008

Primary Program



The kids had their Primary program on Sunday. They did very well. Luckily I sat in the front so I could keep an eye on them. I am sure the adults on the stage got a kick out of the "the look" I kept giving the kids when they weren't being reverent. I think I have perfected "the look" and am proud to have reached that milestone as a parent;) The kids all said their lines well...with a little giggle episode with Dylan and the boy in front of him.
Dylan: I can help strengthen my family by being kind.
Cierra: Heavenly Father knew we would make mistakes when we came to this earth. Our sins would make us unworthy to return to him.
Jonah: The parable of the Good Samaritan teaches me to love my neighbor.

8 comments:

Lamont said...

We are so proud of you kids for saying your lines in the Primary Program. We wish we could have seen you. Cierra we love you hair its so long and beautiful. Dylan and Jonah we love you vests. You guys are such a beautiful/ handsome bunch!

Heather said...

That is so sweet!! Your kids are gorgeous and talented. . .not fair! :)
I love that you have "the look" down!! You are such a good mom!

Lindsey said...

WAY TO GO GUYS!!! YOUR SUCH A GOOD MOM NIC!!

Abbey said...

They all did awesome. Good job guys!

Gilbrides said...

How sweet! I can't wait until Lauren is in Primary and able to sing in sacrament for Mother's day and the primary program! The kids look so cute!

Erin said...

How neat! I am sure they did a great Job! I love you guys!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

It makes your heart melt to see your kids doing what is right - so proud of them!!

Sharron Lamont said...

It really sounds like you all did a great job on your Primary Program. I'm sorry we couldn't hear it! I know you did a great job!