Thursday, October 9, 2008

Learning Curve

So, as you saw, yesterday was Dylan's birthday. I took a treat into his class to celebrate. He doesn't like cupcakes so he requested Rice Krispy Treats.
Well, here is a note to self (and everyone else).....DO NOT PUT STICKY GOOEY RICE KRISPY TREATS ON NAPKINS TO PASS OUT.
Yeah, I did it. And yeah, they all stuck. The poor kids couldn't get the paper off. There was nothing I could do, so I think they at least got to eat the tops. I was so embarrased. Hopefully I will get it right next year;)
Vegan Rice Krispy Treats Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

hello - Iwas checking you blog and then this blog showed up - not to worry abot the treats - it just makes for fun life memories - i would've done the same thing - thanks for helping me to learn :)

Heather said...

That looks so good!! I think I would eat the napkin that stuck to it!! ;)

You are an awesome mom!! Don't beat yourself up over the napkins!! Atleast you thought ahead to bring napkins. . .and to make your little guys favorite dessert!!

Abbey said...

Haha...I've done that same thing

Kristen said...

you can take homemade food into class? That is cool. We can't take treats to our school. They have to be pencils, erasures, pads, etc. Non edible things! That is too funny. My wonderful nephew doesn't like CUPCAKES? I need to have a talk with him!

Erin said...

Oh shoot I am sorry, I am glad you shared though cause I wouln't have thought about that either!

OUR HOUSE said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I was thinking of taking rice crispy treats for JT's b-day which is at the end of the month. Now I'll know to wrap each one in a little bit of cellophane, and they can eat it off of that.