Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cheesey boy and a PPP

Well, it has been FOREVER since I blogged. I took this picture of Tyler and thought it HILARIOUS so I had to SHARE! He is a super cheesy boy. We were putting groceries away and he was loading up his shopping cart with stuff we had just got at the store..too funny.
So as you can see from the contents of his basket we have a pesky pest problem...a PPP;)
I HATE bugs..I know I know...who doesn't really, but I think I hate them more than most people. I have such a fear that in the first house I lived in here in San Antonio I refused to sleep in the bedroom because we kept finding cockroaches in there. Talk about bad sleep for a year...I couched it. I know I know....CrAzY LaDy!!!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! Love that cheesy grin! Good luck with the bugs!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the scorpions!
I sure miss you.
-MJ

Jeremy and Sherri said...

beware of the grasshoppers or crickets - whatever they were that used to come through the vents!!! AHHH!!!!

Nicole Howard said...

Hahahahaha Sherri. I swear bugs find me wherever I am. I have never in my life encountered the things I have whilst living in Texas;)

The Bergquist Fam said...

cute pic...and very funny about the bugs...i mean i'm sorry they are in your house (we've got some too right now...grr..)...but seriously you didn't sleep in your room for a year??? crazy!