Thursday, August 9, 2007

Two more weeks until school!!




Well, today I enrolled my little girl in Kindergarten. I can't believe she will be going to school in a couple weeks. This means that it will just be Jonah, the twins and I at home during the day.


As nice as it will be, I definitely will miss the help of Dylan and Cierra. They do so much with the babies. I always tell them that our babies must be the most played with babies on this earth.


Dylan will be in first grade and I know that he will look out for his little sister and show her the ropes of being in school.

3 comments:

Gilbrides said...

wow, your kids are growing up so fast. That is wild that Cierra will be in kindergarten already. I am dreading the day Lauren starts school already.

Kristen said...

How sad! My babies are getting big! They look excited! I am excited for school to start! It starts on Wednesday the 15th! "Its the most wonderful time of the year".

Sharron Lamont said...

Dylan and Cierra, we hope your first days of school were great! Grandpa John and Grandma Sharron have to go to school too! I think of you each day when I see the kids at my school. We sure wish we could be there to see you! Let us know all about it! We love you all! Grandpa and Grandma Lamont